Andy's Country Repairs
Service/Repairs office & Parts Dept. office is open.
Service will be by appointment only. Vehicle Drop off and contactless payment is preferred.
Email money transfers, or by phone (519) 881-0373
Parts Department is Curbside pick up only, please order by phone (519)881-0378 or toll free 1 800-565-5346
Parts Department is open, Payment is preferred to be email money transfers, credit card. Cash is accepted, preferably if you have exact change.
Repairs and service is open, we appreciate no entry into the building. Appointments be arranged by phone, email or text. Payments by phone, e-transfer or cheque (if you have a pre-existing account) No new accounts will be accepted at this time
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees healthy.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit employees at this shop & office.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
No entry is preferred at this time, service arrangements can be made by phone or email. Dropping off vehicles is acceptable, as there is a strict ONE person waiting area. Outside is permitted, there are chairs provided, or bring your own. Keys can be dropped into the key drop located in the man door between the 2 front garage doors.
Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information.
Service Department : (519)-881-0373. Wally Howald, Kevin Archibald & Tim Schmidt.
Office & sales, including payables & Receivables: (519) 881-0373. Jennifer Batte, Jan Schmidt & Cynthia Dickson.
Parts Department, Salvage including End of Life vehicles: (519) 881-0378 or 800- 565-5346. Geoff Dickson & Mike Hastings.
Keeping workplaces safe
Keeping workplaces, staff and the general public safe as Ontario gradually reopens is the government’s primary focus. Key workplace safety considerations include:
- Wearing a face mask or covering inside buildings
- The risk of the spread of COVID‑19 in each workplace or sector.
- The ability to conduct business and/or services remotely.
- The ability to adjust business and/or service practices to ensure physical distancing, enhanced hygiene and cleaning, monitoring of sick workers, and use of personal protective equipment, if necessary.
- The ability to clean workplaces, which may require restrictions on space available to employees and customers (e.g., curbside pick-up, closing sections).